A seasoned Human Resource Development Practitioner, Xolisa Boqwana boasts more than two decades experience at various industries particularly in the private sector. He is the former Group Talent Development Manager of one of the giant global pharmaceutical companies. He also held various senior management positions in HR, Training & Development and Transformation roles spanning different industries such as Mining, Manufacturing, Medical Insurance and Rail Engineering. He was the National Chairperson of Pharmaceutical and FMCG Chamber at Chemical Industry Education and Training Seta between 2013-2017. He was also elected as the Chairperson of the Construction Materials Manufacturing Sub-sector Committee at Construction Seta between 2000-2001.
- Supporting Business Growth and Expansion
- The Business Case for Transformation
- Analysis, impact and Integration of New B-BBEE codes and employment equity.
- B. Admin (Personnel Management): University of Transkei (UNITRA)
- Post-Graduate Masters Diploma in Human Resource: University of Johannesburg
- Management Advancement Programme: Wits Business School
- Certificate in Practical Labour Relations: Wits University
- Certificate in Coporate Governance: UNISA
- Certified Skills Development Facilitator (SDF)